Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Only ② weeks !!

I know not only I, but also you are very very busy these days.
And as almost all of you know, I have some
practical exams
this month!! It is not only piano, but also singing, chorus and accompaniment of the Horn. So, these days, I really practice them hard. After all of classes, I go to the practice room of the building 5 (It is next to the chapel. May be you don't know. ) and practice the piano until 20:00. Moreover, I have to practice other things, singing and chorus, so I often read music books in trains without real music. Then almost all days I go back to my home around 22:00. And after finished dinner and bath, I start my homeworks......but...... this week, almost every morning, I noticed that I slept strange place!! On the sofa, not in the bed but on futons, and on the desk and so on... so I couldn't finish them...and if I tried to do my best on the way of school, they were not so good.

Indeed, it is hard to accomplish both assignments, music class and English. But I like both of them, and both music and Englis-class friends are very nice. Sometimes, practicing piano is good way to calm down. The first practical exam is on 18th July...
Anyway, I'll try to do my best!!!!!! Let's thinking about
summer vacations!!!!

No comments: