Thursday, May 22, 2008

K-BALLET COMPANY


I'm going to tell you about my last weekend!!


On Friday, after school, I went to UENO with mom to see a ballet of K-BALLET COMPANY. It was one of the most famous ballet company in JAPAN and it's produced by TETSUYA KUMAKAWA. We saw the "LAKE SWAN". I have never seen such a wonderful ballet. It was so great and his danse was especially good!!

May be I'll go to the next performance called "KAIZOKU" in August. I'm looking forward it very much!!



And on Saturday, I had a dinner with three of my high school friends. we talked a lot and we had a nice time together. one of them and my birthday is MAY, so they cereblated us!! I was sooooo happy♪ Like that, last weekend was very busy (I did my part time job too...) , but I can feel more important things than money. It was very meaningful days for me.




3 comments:

asaca-m said...

Oh! You saw really good ballet!
Really...I learned ballet when I was child^^* So I often go to the theater to see it!
Please tell me more about it!

Liebe☆Musica said...

☆Asaka☆
wow!! You did ballet!? I didn't know. That's why you are so slim(^^*) I think ballet make us happy ♪

mjpichette said...

I love ballet!!! And Swan Lake is beautiful. Listening to the music brings tears to my eyes.