Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Akihabara

Have you ever been to Akihabara? I've not ... May be all of you know the news it happened a few days ago. It was very scary and sad news. Half of sacrifices are young, near our age, and one of them is my sister's friend's friend!! I heard that she didn't go there usually, but on the day, she did part-time job accidentally. I can't endure the murder. Why he could such a cruel thing? I can't understand. This time, I thought how happy am I just living today!! I want that such a silly thing will never happen ...

3 comments:

Tears said...

I don't agree to death-penalty, but in this case, this idea accurs to me, that is, "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

mjpichette said...

Oh, that is so terrible. It's bad enough to hear of such an awful crime, but worse when you are somehow close to one of the victims. I feel bad for your sister's friend's loss. Your sister must feel really bad, too.

captain chaos Natsumi said...

yes, that't right.
I want to never happen such bad things.
I'm sorry to hear that your sister's friend got into trouble.