Wednesday, May 9, 2007

*Full of flowers*








Wednesday is lesson day of piano♪
 I like my personal lesson at Yamate.
My teacher
teaches me very polite, sometimes it's difficult to change my way of performance as my teacher tell me, but I enjoy it very much!!





By the way, I had some free time after my lesson until the school bus left, so I went to the "Minato no mieru oka koen" by myself.
It took about 10 minutes from campus and today was too hot, so I felt a little bit tired when I was walking. However, it is just in full bloom of roses!!
It was the first time for me to see such a lot of roses, so I thought wonderful!!
It was also so beautiful, I was cheered up.
If you have a time,
how about going there during roses are in full of bloom(?_?)





Like this, I enjoy my school life very much.
Everyday I feel busy for many homeworks and practicing the piano, but they are not pain.
Let's enjoy more and more(.>∪<.)/

No comments: