Sunday, May 13, 2007

♡Mother's Day♡


Today is "Mother's Day", so I sent my mom a bouquet of carnations. Actually, I wanted to send more big present, but I spent almost all my money this month, so I couldn't do(^^;) However, my mom was very pleased to have it, that made me happy too♪
Don't you think both to send something for other people and to recieve some presents are wonderful thing?? I think so★.*。°That's because I take various memorial days too important !!

Today, I had a part time job. I'm so tired that I go to bed...See you next morning
(v_v)

4 comments:

Captain Chaos said...

Hello-!!
You gave your mother nice present, didn't it?
The picture was nice!
Beautiful!(^^●)
Your mother must have be pleased!

Natsumi.

Caleb said...

It's nice.

Actually, I like to give presents more than recieve. If I get presents I feel guilty. Is that strange?

Anyway, Happry Mother's Day. It is hard work!

mari*U said...

you love your parents very much.
great!nice!I also game my mother present(a towel)Of cours,my mother liked it and was pleaded,too.

hanako's room said...

You think about your mom so much !
I suppose M teacher love you !


misako masumi